<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1322833516164196068?origin\x3dhttp://musicis-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
THIS IS BY JOY
[x]mg
[x]acjc
AND MICHY
[x]rmps
[x]mg
[x]acjc
cos we're AwesomerThanYou♥
Daydreaming
♥ Grow taller (J&M)
♥ iTouch!(J)
♥ a cool cool hat(: psstt H&M
♥ HARUMA MIURA ♥(J)
♥ REESE'S!(J)
♥ 7A1s for O's omg pretty pretty PRETTY PLEASE(J&M)
♥ GET PROMOTED
♥ The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (J)
♥ A new pretty bag(:(J&M)
♥ DVDs of nice nice stuff. Like House. Yes. House DVDs would be great! (J)
♥ Macboookkkk 'cos it's pretty and I'm shallow(:(J)
♥ Trip to Japan omgggg(J)
♥ Score better for As! straight As plsssss!! (J&M)
♥ grade 8 piano (M)
♥ grade 8 cello (M)
♥


Love Notes

The Queue
Caris
charlotte
christine
Chui
denise
Geri!
jiahui
lala
lele
lorraine
louise
lydia
mgcellos
mgstrings
mich wee
nadene meimei
nadene meimei
qiaoting
shanice
sher
song jing
timothy
weichuan
Reminiscences
➜ August 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ October 2008
➜ November 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ September 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ November 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ February 2010
➜ March 2010
➜ April 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ June 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010
➜ April 2011
➜ August 2011
➜ September 2011
➜ December 2011
➜ February 2012
➜ April 2012
➜ July 2012

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Monday, November 24, 2008
THANKS EVERYBODY<3

Okayy! Since I'm in a I-miss-everybody-and-everything mood these days, I shall do a little shout-out to thank all my frens in my life! YAY! And even if ur name isn't included here, I still lovee u:D (I've a feeling tis is gonna be LONG)

my honey!! joyy dear! Haha:D thks for everything honeyy! And although now tis is like now also ur blog but yea! I think we're closer tis yr than last yr? haha:D and now tat u're the only other person in my world other than all the cute guys ^^ haha! And u know I love u lah! So dun need to say too much:D

sher! Stupid girl! Everyday make me go ur class and ask u whether u're going home until ppl in ur class think tat we're les or smth lah! Then always say no somemore..sobbbb! I dun wanna find u go home liao! Haha:D jkjk dear! And all ur scandals? Haha:D I miss u so much aft US lahh! Cya on fri? haha:D

agnes! STOP PONNING ENSEMBLE! Haha:D thks for everything dear! I sit with u during MEP again? Hahaha! Join SYF 2gether lehh! Then we can suffer together! and u can have lunch with me before ensemble! Haha:D YAY:D and naruto looks the same to me still...

lissy, baby qiqi and chai! Haha! I group u guys 2gether lah okayy? Haha! Cos I wanna say the same thing to u guys! I MISS U SOOO MUCHHHH!! MUST GO OUT 2GETHER KAYS!! <3<3 and lissy! We didn't go ur house to swim tis yr!! the tradition is broken!! *gasps* haha:D

(omg..i just realised tat I've been learning from sher too much! There are so many "hahas" in tis thing!!)

DENISE CHAN! OMGOMGOMG! I MISSSSS U SO MUCH!! ESPECIALLY AFT US! I know u miss me too lah:D haha! and sry cannot use 3G phone to watch twilight movie with u lah! I promise jiaying alr! Haha! but we can watch other movies together! haha! if u got time lahh! Stupid girl! Say wanna go out but so busy!! But I dun care! WE'RE GONNA MEET UP AND GO OUT KAYS! Haha! and u're suppose to tell me abt more of ur scandals (hinthint) haha! I'll tell u mine too (if I can find any! Cos I'm just PURE innocent^^) haha! lovee ya<3

JADEY!! Haha! let's see…thks for all ur amusing nonsense? Hahaha! Yesyes! All ur entertainment in class and all ur retarded-ness! haha! stupid girl! Dun wan talk to me last night! L but I'll be nice and forgive u!! haha! I'll call u soon to entertain me! My life is getting a little boring without ur entertainment ;p

JIA (hui)! Haha! haiz..so many jia-s! haha! u owe me a phone call dear! Haha! maybe 2night? And I missssss uuuu like seriously sooooo muchhhh! Although I saw u like…4-5 days ago? Haha! but it was so short! Must go out soon kays!! <3 ya!

Debbie! I haven't seen u in like AGES!! Haha! and yea! I bought Nicole her HSM stuff frm US and I missss u!! must meet up soon!! And maybe I'll get cheese to tempt u nx yr…hmm….hahahaha:D

Michelle Wee! Haha! thks for the great time tis yr and in US! I think we became closer in US? Haha! DEFINITELY closer! (hinthint) hahaha! Anyway, stop being so clumsy and stuff lah! Haha! and I'm sure we'll have fun nx yr:D

Tham! Haha! our kbox date! And thks for all the sadistic-ness u brought to my life tis yr! I'm gonna miss not having u as a lab partner lahh! And poor piggy heart ur fren…I wonder where he is now…

Lyd! Thks for all ur blur-ness? Haha! and I really enjoyed sitting with u during bio lessons! Haha! we can sit 2gether again nx yr! YAY! And Edward Cullen <3<3? haha! I'm still not gonna tell u the ending;p

Louise! Haha! thks for ur CDs? Haha! those CDs tat u lend me in the beginning of the yr or smth! And thks for being the best-dressed person in our class! Haha!

Eunice lian! Thks for…. Being urself? Haha!

Hannah lee! I WAN A HUG HANNAH! Haha! I think u're the cutest thing ever lahh! Haha! bubbles pillow..gd job dear! Thks for all the entertainment u've provided me with in tis whole yr! although u didn't really realise but u really amused me:D and u owe me a proper photo! Like one tat u actually SMILE in! haha!

And now to my AWESOMEST cello section! Jiaying, nadene, Claire, charlotte, euodia, ethrisha! And the two sec1s and the other P5 girl! Haha! GD JOB TIS YR EVERYBODY! With all the practice and string camp and everything! I think we really got to know each other btr! And our cello outing!! Our twilight movie! Hahahaha! And everybody jiayou! Gold with honours nx yr for SYF!!

Tim! Haha! I shd have written tis thing to u LONG AGO! Haha! thks for everything! For being my counsellor and helping me against michelle wee tat day…she was freaky right?!! Haha! so yea! Sry for going to u EVERYTIME I have problems! And u despite being busy always have to help me >.< and all ur entertainment to me whenever I'm bored:D and I think I'm closer to u now than in rmps? Haha! I miss bullying u with letty! Haha:D cya soon!

Letty! I saw u tis yr! finally! Aft 2 yrs! I miss u so much!! And u didn't change at all:D we shd meet up more often! And talk more often my dear! U dun come online at all lah!

Cherie! Stupid girl! Dun even wanna see me at all right tis yr?! dun wanna come back to rmps on teachers' day! Haha! ur Madagascar movie coming liao! Haha! I rmb u singing the song 3 yrs ago..omg..i feel old now…haha! meet up soon kays?!

Omg…I think I've been blogging too much lahh! I bet u a lot of u haven't seen loads of these posts yet..haha:D

Posted by: michyyyy





Mrs. Geek ended @ 10:42 PM