<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1322833516164196068?origin\x3dhttp://musicis-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
THIS IS BY JOY
[x]mg
[x]acjc
AND MICHY
[x]rmps
[x]mg
[x]acjc
cos we're AwesomerThanYou♥
Daydreaming
♥ Grow taller (J&M)
♥ iTouch!(J)
♥ a cool cool hat(: psstt H&M
♥ HARUMA MIURA ♥(J)
♥ REESE'S!(J)
♥ 7A1s for O's omg pretty pretty PRETTY PLEASE(J&M)
♥ GET PROMOTED
♥ The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (J)
♥ A new pretty bag(:(J&M)
♥ DVDs of nice nice stuff. Like House. Yes. House DVDs would be great! (J)
♥ Macboookkkk 'cos it's pretty and I'm shallow(:(J)
♥ Trip to Japan omgggg(J)
♥ Score better for As! straight As plsssss!! (J&M)
♥ grade 8 piano (M)
♥ grade 8 cello (M)
♥


Love Notes

The Queue
Caris
charlotte
christine
Chui
denise
Geri!
jiahui
lala
lele
lorraine
louise
lydia
mgcellos
mgstrings
mich wee
nadene meimei
nadene meimei
qiaoting
shanice
sher
song jing
timothy
weichuan
Reminiscences
➜ August 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ October 2008
➜ November 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ September 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ November 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ February 2010
➜ March 2010
➜ April 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ June 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010
➜ April 2011
➜ August 2011
➜ September 2011
➜ December 2011
➜ February 2012
➜ April 2012
➜ July 2012

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Name: William Eugene Beckett Jr.
Born: February 11th 1985 (age 23)

Origin: Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States

Associated Acts: The Academy Is... [Lead Singer]


Top 10 Reasons Why I Love William Beckett:
11) He's funny, especially in TAItv! [I love TAItv(: ]
10) He can quote Sweeney Todd! [I'm gonna go memorize ST now]
9) He writes REALLY REALLY well. I love writings. They're deep and meaningful and ~sigh.
8) He has awesome funny quotes! *look below(:
7) He started TAI when he was REALLY young. [19, if I'm not wrong.]
6) He had Remember Maine even earlier [17!!!]
5) Have you seen him lately? You're so damn hot(:
4) He just has that voice that makes you fall in love with it every single time - it's hella unique!
3) He really makes an effort to interact with the fans [i.e Twitter and his blog] AND he even goes to the TAI LJ!
2) He's part of TAI, and I love them.
1) He's William Beckett. ♥

Quotable Quotes!
"More like the academy ain't."

"My name is not actually William Beckett. It's Beckett Williams."

"Everything I had"

Pete Wentz: Do you have anything to expose?
William: No, not on camera. I'm not like you, Pete.

Mrs. Geek ended @ 12:08 AM