<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1322833516164196068?origin\x3dhttp://musicis-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
THIS IS BY JOY
[x]mg
[x]acjc
AND MICHY
[x]rmps
[x]mg
[x]acjc
cos we're AwesomerThanYou♥
Daydreaming
♥ Grow taller (J&M)
♥ iTouch!(J)
♥ a cool cool hat(: psstt H&M
♥ HARUMA MIURA ♥(J)
♥ REESE'S!(J)
♥ 7A1s for O's omg pretty pretty PRETTY PLEASE(J&M)
♥ GET PROMOTED
♥ The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (J)
♥ A new pretty bag(:(J&M)
♥ DVDs of nice nice stuff. Like House. Yes. House DVDs would be great! (J)
♥ Macboookkkk 'cos it's pretty and I'm shallow(:(J)
♥ Trip to Japan omgggg(J)
♥ Score better for As! straight As plsssss!! (J&M)
♥ grade 8 piano (M)
♥ grade 8 cello (M)
♥


Love Notes

The Queue
Caris
charlotte
christine
Chui
denise
Geri!
jiahui
lala
lele
lorraine
louise
lydia
mgcellos
mgstrings
mich wee
nadene meimei
nadene meimei
qiaoting
shanice
sher
song jing
timothy
weichuan
Reminiscences
➜ August 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ October 2008
➜ November 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ September 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ November 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ February 2010
➜ March 2010
➜ April 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ June 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010
➜ April 2011
➜ August 2011
➜ September 2011
➜ December 2011
➜ February 2012
➜ April 2012
➜ July 2012

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Monday, January 19, 2009
ah... stress

ah... stress, how I love thee.
Or not at all.

I don't think I'm handling sec 4 very well.
I don't think I'm even handling it.
Two weeks in and I've cried.
A lot.
I'm sorry that you're the one ones I always go to when I cry.
I'm sorry I can't handle it.
I love you. You keep me sane.
Heh. Tell me if I'm being a retarded bother, alright?
I mean, I know you won't, but still.

Two weeks in and I love my music so damn much.
I listen to them every single morning now.
I wonder how I'll survive if I don't?
Escapist tendencies...
are not that difficult to deal with.

Oh screw it.
It seems like last week's positivity were thrown out the window.

(the rest of) Jan 2009 calender:
- CNY perf (yuck!)
-23rd! [So many things happening, that I don't even know where to begin!]
-CNY
-Inter-house bowling with MYMICHY ♥

How exciting. I realize that I don't really have that much to look forward to right now ever. Well, maybe the 23rd, but...

I don't want to go to school anymore. (Wait, when did I ever?)

Lies are lies in everybody’s eyes, and I don’t believe you

-Ask me for the song. You know you want it.

loveJOY.

p.s Did you/could you catch the TAI lyric ref?
I'll love you forever and a day if you do.

Mrs. Geek ended @ 7:14 PM