<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1322833516164196068?origin\x3dhttp://musicis-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
THIS IS BY JOY
[x]mg
[x]acjc
AND MICHY
[x]rmps
[x]mg
[x]acjc
cos we're AwesomerThanYou♥
Daydreaming
♥ Grow taller (J&M)
♥ iTouch!(J)
♥ a cool cool hat(: psstt H&M
♥ HARUMA MIURA ♥(J)
♥ REESE'S!(J)
♥ 7A1s for O's omg pretty pretty PRETTY PLEASE(J&M)
♥ GET PROMOTED
♥ The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (J)
♥ A new pretty bag(:(J&M)
♥ DVDs of nice nice stuff. Like House. Yes. House DVDs would be great! (J)
♥ Macboookkkk 'cos it's pretty and I'm shallow(:(J)
♥ Trip to Japan omgggg(J)
♥ Score better for As! straight As plsssss!! (J&M)
♥ grade 8 piano (M)
♥ grade 8 cello (M)
♥


Love Notes

The Queue
Caris
charlotte
christine
Chui
denise
Geri!
jiahui
lala
lele
lorraine
louise
lydia
mgcellos
mgstrings
mich wee
nadene meimei
nadene meimei
qiaoting
shanice
sher
song jing
timothy
weichuan
Reminiscences
➜ August 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ October 2008
➜ November 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ September 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ November 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ February 2010
➜ March 2010
➜ April 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ June 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010
➜ April 2011
➜ August 2011
➜ September 2011
➜ December 2011
➜ February 2012
➜ April 2012
➜ July 2012

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Thursday, February 12, 2009

We had Fire Drill and it was freaking raining HAHA they are such ... =.=.
Something amusing happened. Besides Janell's LIES LIES LIES (it wasn't raining.)

We found out that _____ ____ pressed the fire alarm button in p2 and caused the whole of RGPS to evacuate.
I shall quote:

A____: The button says press here! You know, then I pressed the button then p2 very weak so I pressed again harder then the glass broke!

Everyone else: HAHAHAHAHA! Okay, go do it again!

P.S She didn't get scolded 'cos she didn't even confess. And wasn't suspected even though she was in the toilet with her friend at that time.

HAHAHAHA
I is amused.

Vales & Tines is tomorrow.
I'll be busy doing stuff.
So if you don't get anything, erm... maybe I don't really like you much. Or more likely, I ran out of stuff to give you(:
Extra speshial people will get something on Monday. Or anytime if I see you before then. I have something cool, but y'know, just no time to do it.

HAHAHA Pei just wrote this for her compo. HAHAHAHA
"sitting in sprawled out positions revealing the skin of our thighs without having the gawking gazes of boys" LOL LOL LOL

I is done with my compo.
I is also done with my blog post.
Oh! Except for this rhyme/jingle thing that Belle and I came up with.

I is hungry, I is hungry
So is I, so is I,
Why your English so bad, why your English so bad?
Learn from you, learn from you.

Yes, we are bored peopleeee

Mrs. Geek ended @ 10:02 AM