<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1322833516164196068?origin\x3dhttp://musicis-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
THIS IS BY JOY
[x]mg
[x]acjc
AND MICHY
[x]rmps
[x]mg
[x]acjc
cos we're AwesomerThanYou♥
Daydreaming
♥ Grow taller (J&M)
♥ iTouch!(J)
♥ a cool cool hat(: psstt H&M
♥ HARUMA MIURA ♥(J)
♥ REESE'S!(J)
♥ 7A1s for O's omg pretty pretty PRETTY PLEASE(J&M)
♥ GET PROMOTED
♥ The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (J)
♥ A new pretty bag(:(J&M)
♥ DVDs of nice nice stuff. Like House. Yes. House DVDs would be great! (J)
♥ Macboookkkk 'cos it's pretty and I'm shallow(:(J)
♥ Trip to Japan omgggg(J)
♥ Score better for As! straight As plsssss!! (J&M)
♥ grade 8 piano (M)
♥ grade 8 cello (M)
♥


Love Notes

The Queue
Caris
charlotte
christine
Chui
denise
Geri!
jiahui
lala
lele
lorraine
louise
lydia
mgcellos
mgstrings
mich wee
nadene meimei
nadene meimei
qiaoting
shanice
sher
song jing
timothy
weichuan
Reminiscences
➜ August 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ October 2008
➜ November 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ September 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ November 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010
➜ February 2010
➜ March 2010
➜ April 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ June 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ October 2010
➜ December 2010
➜ April 2011
➜ August 2011
➜ September 2011
➜ December 2011
➜ February 2012
➜ April 2012
➜ July 2012

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Gone too soon.

Dear Michael,

I didn't know you. You were before my time and when I did finally realize what an awesome performer, mind-blowing singer, breakthrough dancer and amazing person, you were... gone.
Heck, I didn't expect your death to affect me so much, but now, I don't know whether I'm crying for the death of a legend, crying for my generation and how we'll never have someone like you to define us, or even just crying for the lost of someone truly amazing.

Despite all the drama that plagued your life, all those accusations and debts, I truly believe that none of it was really your fault. Bad financial planning? Unlucky in choosing company? A lack of childhood that caused you to be the way you are? A million and one reasons which are one and the same in proving that you're just... you.

So Michael, Thank You for being the amazing person you are. For redefining Pop. For revolutionizing dance. For being the celebrity who pretty much started the charity movement. For giving us your music that is just so great. For working your ass off for your fans. For being all that and more. And for being a legend.

Good luck to your family, and most of all, to your 3 young children. To Paris, who cried and moved the world to tears. To Prince Michael I who I'm sure is sad too. And to Prince Michael II who I guess is too young to understand it all yet. And to every member of the Jackson family who I'm sure are as devastated, or rather, much much much more so than your fans.

And when all's said and done, I pray that finally, in death, you would have your peace.
Sing with the angels Micheal, because that's where you belong.

Love, Joy.

Mrs. Geek ended @ 9:28 PM